UPVC SCREED RAIL
K-FORM UPVC Screed Railing provides the construction industry with an economical, efficient and environmentally friendly alternative to steel shuttering.
Made from recycled materials, K-FORM is lightweight, durable and does not require removal after concrete pouring. It is easily cut to length on site and has pre-drilled holes in the vertical face for locating steel dowels bars and in the base for mortar anchoring. Furthermore, K-FORM’s design features end clips for joining and a removable top strip for joint sealing.
Designed to be used with twin beams, bunyan rollers or vibro strikes, K-FORM’s K135 and K85 disposable railing replaces steel forms where joints are needed.
- Enables adjoining bays to be poured simultaneously
- ‘Click-together’ ease
- Pre-drilled holes for dowel bars
- Pre-drilled holes in base for anchoring
- Manufactured in durable uPVC
- Removable top strip to allow joint sealing
- No removal after use
- Designed for pours of 50mm-225mm thick