Innovative shuttering support system
An innovative and universally usable shuttering support system for the production of solid walls, sandwich walls, landing slabs, balcony slabs and also buttresses, beams, sills and much more.
The front of the shuttering support can be covered with a facing in wood, chipboard, plastic or steel. This is screwed into place from the back. In this way the formwork facing remains undamaged and indentations in the concrete produced by screw heads are a thing of the past. And with facing concrete, this means that time-consuming filling and sanding is no longer necessary.
- Reduction in working time and material when constructing new shuttering
- The light weight means ease of handling, in most cases entirely without a crane
- Magnets and shuttering supports are not permanently connected together, which simplifies handling and allows for flexible use
- With the corresponding accessories, can be used on the widest variety of basic shuttering systems, e.g. on table forms and tilting tables, circulating pallets, stairway formwork, wooden surfaces and much more
- Fast, simple and exact positioning by magnets with MagFly®-technology
- Shuttering heights from 10 to 60 cm can be produced