Robusta Foldable Working Platforms
The Robusta foldable platform system can be used for all kinds of site protection. With only one comprehensive system, there is professional and secure protection possible for concrete construction as well as for brickwork construction.
The combination of standard working platforms in different standard lengths guarantees a comprehensive and secure scaffolding of all building ground plans.
The special folding technology developed by Robusta with automatic lock enables an easy handling for transport, installation and storing.
Robusta is available with a short or long base frame and is easy to install.
The universal anchoring technology means the system can be secured to ceilings and walls..
With the correct accessories, a secure fixing is possible to existing structures (for example in renovation work).
- Can be used for working and protective scaffolding, protective scaffolding for roof works and to support wall formworks
- Standard platform lengths:1.50 /2.00 /2.50 /3.00/ 3.50 m
- Corner platforms righthand and lefthand, total length 4.50 m, can be used on outside and inside corners
- Flooring width: 1.50 m, wooden parts in standard commercial wood quality
- Platforms with long base frame can be suspended higher without any additional parts
- Catch width can be extended with side posts folded outward
- Single brackets and adjusting platforms will allow a complete scaffolding
- All steel parts are galvanized for a long service life
- Can be used up to scaffold group 5 in accordance with DIN 4420 (corresponds to 450 kg/m²)
- Delivery with matching insertion rail to ensure stability and guarantee correct distance from wall
- Inexpensive anchoring system
- Planning service available on request
- Extremely easy to handle during shipping, mounting and storage
- Special solutions can be offered without big efforts in time and costs (for example staircases)