Titan Support System
Support and access solutions
The Titan support system is recognised as the leading product in its field by many professionals in the construction and civil engineering industries.
Comprising two main components; legs and frames, together with a comprehensive range of accessories, the Titan support system offers one of the quickest, most effective and versatile means of providing rapid support and access solutions in an enormous variety of situations.
The system can be used in both ‘flying table’ and erect and dismantle applications and is ideal for multi-storey structures, water reservoirs and soffit situations where mobility and ease of handling are required.
With the majority of components being manufactured from high grade aluminium to patented designs, the Titan support system possesses an exceptionally high strength to weight ratio which facilitates rapid erection, whilst its excellent corrosion resistance and robust build quality assure long term durability.
The Titan support system is designed to reduce labour costs, increase site efficiency, improve safety and meet the demands of today’s
construction and civil engineering techniques.
- Lightweight components can be easily handled by one man
- Titan can be loaded up to 100kN per leg
- 2.4m of jack adjustment with jacks top and bottom
- Two components for fast, efficient erection and dismantling
- No loose fittings
- Rigid connection between Titan legs and frames self-aligns the system
- Continuous vertical slots on the Titan legs allow ledger frames to be positioned at convenient working heights
- One system suitable for erect and dismantle falsework and large, rigid flying tables for versatility and economy
- Modular components easily adapt to height and width variations
- Accessories include rocking headplates, guard post brackets, access platforms, cantilever frames and a full range of safety components.