Sikadur -41 CF Normal
Sikadur-41 CF Normal is a thixotropic, 3-component patching and repair motor, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special fillers, designed for use at temperatures between +10C and +30C.
As a repair and bonding motor for:
- Concrete elements
- Hard natural stone
- Ceramics, fibre cement
- Mortar, Bricks, Masonry
- Steel, Iron, aluminium
- Polyester, Epoxy
As a repair motor:
- Filling of cavities and voids
- Vertical and overhead use
- Corners and edges
As an abrasion and impact resistant wearing course:
- Joint filling and crack sealing
- Joint and crack arris / edge repair
- Easy to mix and apply
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
- High strength
- Thixotropic: Non-sag in vertical and overhead applications
- Hardens without shrinkage
- Different coloured components (for mixing control)
- No Primer needed
- High initial and ultimate mechanical strength
- Good abrasion and chemical resistance
Mortar for structural and non-structural repair tested according to EN 1504-3, provided with the E-mark
ARDEX A46 Multi-Purpose Repair Mortar
Class R2 Polymer Modified Cementitious Repair Mortar. Ideal for the rapid repair of damaged concrete, sets within 30 minutes.
- Slump free – ideal for vertical and overhead repairs
- High Build – apply from 2mm to 50mm thick
- For internal and external use
- Easy to smooth and float
- Shrinkage compensated and crack free
Fastfill – Structural Repair Mortar
Rapid setting, high strength, fibre reinforced, shrinkage compensated waterproof mortar for structural repair and reinstatement of concrete. CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-3 Class R4. Uses Durable repair of concrete subject to heavy wear such as roads, runways, bridges, decks, floors and footpaths. Suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3. When bulked out produces a pour-able mortar or micro concrete especially for potable water applications.
• Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, microsilica, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
• Pre-packaged material only requiring mixing with water on-site. Can be bulked out with sand or aggregate.
• Rapid strength development, even at sub-zero temperatures. Allows early return to service.
• Sets in 10 minutes at 20°C yielding a durable, high strength mortar.
• Repairs can be walked on in 1 hour, and subject to vehicular traffic in 2 hours. • Ideal for use in tidal applications due to rapid setting properties.
• High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, ensuring monolithic performance of the repair.
• Portland cement base.
• Dense matrix resists 10 bar water pressure. Very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals. Sulphate resistant to class DS-5/5m of BRE Special Digest 1 and ideally suited for sewage and wastewater applications.
• Non-toxic when cured and listed as authorised under Regulation 31 for use in the supply of drinking water.
• Economic mortar requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed
Epoxy resin free-flow grouts conforming to the requirements of BS EN1504-3 Class R4 and BS EN 1504-6 Anchoring of reinforcing steel bar. Conbextra EP are epoxy resin based products designed for free-flow grouting of gap thicknesses from 0.25 to 120 mm. Two grades of product are available: Conbextra EP10 for grouting gap thicknesses from 0.25 to 10mm. Comprising of a two component, low viscosity unfilled epoxy resin system which is mixed and poured into the gap. Conbextra EPR for grouting gap thicknesses from 10 to 120 mm. A three-component system consisting of base resin, liquid hardener and specially graded inert fillers, which are mixed and poured into the gap.Uses
For grouting under base-plates, crane rails, turbines where heavy dynamic loads are encountered and areas where chemical spillage may occur.
Typical applications include:
• Reciprocating machinery
• Testing equipment
• Heavy crane and transporter rails
• High speed turbines
• Drop forges
• Electroplating and chemical plants
• Anchoring of steel bars Advantages
• Low creep characteristics under sustained loading
• Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads
• Non-shrink, ensuring complete surface contact and bond
• High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
• Fast, convenient installation with rapid strength gain
• Withstands a wide range of chemicals
• Two grades available for gap widths 0.25-10 mm and 10-120 mm
Sika 4 and Sika 4A
Sika®-4a is a rapid setting waterproofing admixture. When mixed with ordinary Portland cement and water, it sets rapidly to seal areas of severe water infiltration through concrete, rock or masonry. USES Sika®-4a is used as preliminary waterproofing work on wet surfaces or where there is general infiltration of water, prior to the application of subsequent cementitious render or gunite. Typical applications are tunnels and culverts, mine galleries, water reservoirs, concrete pipes and manholes. It can also be used in quick setting mortar for assembly work, e.g. for fixing anchors, bolts and other fitting subject to early loading in rock or concrete.
• Ready to use
• Quick setting
• Prevents cement wash out
• Does not contain chlorides
• Excellent resistance to backwater pressure
• Rapid setting for rapid leak plugging and/or fixing
• Ready to use, just add clean water and ordinary Portland cement
• Does not contain chloride
Areas for use:
• Rendering or concreting against low water pressures
• For rendering or concreting in wet areas
• Leak stopping against low water pressure infiltration