Modform Universal Formwork
For foundations, walls, supports, beams, shafts and columns
Fast, reliable formwork, Modform makes a decisive contribution in this vital step towards cost reduction in concrete construction. Modform Universal Formwork is an impressive indication of how one single formwork system can be put to universal use. The steel frame of the Modform panels consists of 6mm thick flat steel with an inlay of 15mm thick 11-ply phenol resin-coated Finnish birch plywood. There is a half tie hole on the side of each panel, so when two panels join it forms a full tie hole. The tie positions are located 125mm vertically from the bottom of the panel.
Modform Universal Formwork has really earned its name; this system is used all over the world on many different building sites where it demonstrates versatility, adaptability and flexibility for foundations, walls, shafts, round walls, columns or beams. A true handset system – in most applications there is no lifting appliance required.
The degree of complexity of structures can vary considerably, making Modform an effective solution: the balanced range of panels means that the formwork can be adjusted to all layouts and cross sections. No matter the structure size, large and small surfaces are ideal for Modform panels.
The maximum concrete pressure for the Modular panels is 35kN/m2 for the 1000mm wide panel, according to DIN 18218, in full compliance with the tolerances of deflection according to DIN 18202.
Modform Universal Formwork shows its advantages, even from foundations. The modular system can be adjusted to any layout and every height. When you use this method for a systematic approach to the “basis”, you create the best prerequisites for good results throughout the building site.
- Can be operative-handled
- Only one system on the building site
- The same parts are always used for different applications
- Suitable for small surfaces
- Can also be extended to become a large-sized formwork
- Designed for hand-set applications as well as crane dependant large-size formwork
- Modular design principle and well balanced panel selection make gang-forming possible even for complicated layout plans
- Flat steel frame for guaranteed sturdiness and a long product life cycle
- Compatible with all PASCHAL systems
- Keybolt as a universal means of connection for all panels and accessories.