A patented fixing system
- RECO Clamp Brochure (Coming soon)
Reco Clamps are a versatile component that can be used for both lifting and fixing applications, fitting most combinations of reinforcement. Comprising of a cover plate and U bolt, Reco Clamps are designed for the connecting and lifting of reinforcement, for the prefabrication of reinforcement cages, and the fixity of steel bar components, on-site.
• Fully tested
• Nuts require a 28N/m or 45N/m torque
• Clamps can be used for both lifting & fixing
• Fits to most combinations of reinforcement
Easy Installation & Efficency
• No expensive and fast method of fixity
• No skilled labour required
• Huge saving in administration
Safety (No Welding)
• No exposure to dangerous levels of noise.
• No exposure to dangerous gases or fumes.
• No exposure to radiation (UV or IR)
• No danger of Electric shocks or burns.
• No lengthy H&S certificates or sign offs.
- Reco Clamp can be installed in all weather conditions, giving huge program savings
- No welding required, removing many health and safety risks and associated activities
- Labour Savings – no regular training costs as less skilled labour can be used i.e. no certified welders
- Designed for use with the Recostal self-supporting stop end solution for concrete to concrete construction joints, Reco Clamp is a multi-use solution