Glass fibre reinforced plastic securing anchor system
The ThermoPin® system is the first glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP) securing anchor system which enables the production of walls with suspended facing panels.
The ThermoPin® system acts as a bonding system between the two concrete layers for internally insulated double walls, sandwich panel walls and monolithic 3-layer walls.
The GFRP securing anchor comprises a glass fibre reinforced plastic rod and a plastic ring, which acts as a spacer and water barrier. Both ends of the GFRP securing anchor are given a cone shape by a special process to counteract them being pulled out of the concrete.
Efficient building with innovative technology:
The system enables the efficient production of three-layer reinforced concrete walls, which stand out from the rest due to their high heat transfer resistance with a low wall thickness.
With system components which are tailored to fit together, the ThermoPin® system is quick and easy to install with all types of production technologies, both in prefabricated concrete plants (sandwich panel walls, thermal double walls) and on building sites (monolithic 3-layer walls).
- No thermal bridges
- Significant energy savings, low heating costs
- Better heat storage performance of the construction elements
- Leaner building method due to lower concrete coverage
- Efficient production of construction components – easier installation
- No need to use stainless steel
- Savings on production time and assembly costs
- Corrosion-resistant, alkali-resistant, durable
- Not affected by electrical or magnetic fields
- Price stability as not dependent on fluctuations in steel prices
- Weather resistant